About My Blog

Ok this blog contains my thoughts on everything. That is why I called it Miscuniverse. If you anything you would like to say then say it!!! I will put lots of pictures and stuff =D

Yeh just fuck em *grins*

Yeh just fuck em *grins*
Yeh that's right

Monday, December 3, 2007

1221212010122556656

I couldn't think of a title XD

This one may get people a bit worried. I don't care. I hate people who pity me. I just cant stand it. (like my mother in the past) I don't really feel like telling people my problems. No one needs another complaining teenagers whose issues are not that serious.
I make people speak to me though. I love that. I
make them open up to me. But only if I have the energy to do so.

There's those days when I'm not bothered at all. With anything. I'll be depressed as fuck. But no one can tell because I hide it. I smile. I say dude I'm bored. I can hide it. I've
learnt to hide it.

Wow I sound soo not Tasha. The Tasha that everyone knows and sees is not like this. She wouldn't get upset if you said to her that shes pissing you off or anything. She'll say fuck you you're pissing me off too.

I don't like showing this side. Maybe because I think it's weaker. I've been independent since I was 7. A lot happened to me in my life already. I'm not going through them now. (I probably won't ever unless someone can pry it out of me GOOD LUCK)

No comments: