About My Blog

Ok this blog contains my thoughts on everything. That is why I called it Miscuniverse. If you anything you would like to say then say it!!! I will put lots of pictures and stuff =D

Yeh just fuck em *grins*

Yeh just fuck em *grins*
Yeh that's right

Friday, March 23, 2007

CAtch up?

Well since I started my blog all over again . I ll go over some of the things I had on the old one.
The Ford Syndrome- When a person over a period of time becomes bitchy and an asshole.

This is soo damn true. There are some teachers at my school that are pretty cool and there are some who are just down right Son of a bitches.

For the past week I was catching the train. It was ok (not as bad as people have said it is) And yeh. HAHAHA I'm soo damn bored right now. I was writing in a book what i was going to write in the blog. So i'lll do that later ok?

I'm using my mum's laptop at the moment. Because my sister broke my damn keyboard!!!! *cries and wails* she broke it. Hopefully I'll get a new one soon. Hey um yeah. (LOL you have no idea how pissed off I am right now) I feel really angry that I could break so many friggin plates LOL.

We want comments from you people!!!! On my blog and Dark youth LOL.
I'm off

No comments: