About My Blog

Ok this blog contains my thoughts on everything. That is why I called it Miscuniverse. If you anything you would like to say then say it!!! I will put lots of pictures and stuff =D

Yeh just fuck em *grins*

Yeh just fuck em *grins*
Yeh that's right

Saturday, March 31, 2007

VLAH HAHA

Hey peoples Have been really busy at the moment. Yeh ok i was suppose to write this like two weeks ago but did get a chance so I'm writing it now. HERE
As you know I made a blog with my friends. Let's get this straight we ARE NOT emos, goths or depressed. We just like the name Dark Youth. (Actually I stole it from my friend LOL) I was catching the train the week before and yeh. Mum and sis got sick. Me & dad were the only ones who didn't get sick (untill later) I was so bored on friday. I kept on going. I want my JAp Dictionary WAAAAAAHH!!!. (I wrote this at Lidcombe station) WAYZ I am in love........ With dudes hair espescially asians!! LMFAO. It just's looks so damn awsome LOL. (OI I'm pacific asian so HAH LOL) THey just have the best & most awesome hairstyles.


Time has stopped. That ''FATE'' has faded. No life, Only death. It's too far. And too high. All I hear is lie after lie. "There is no hope" Hope for what? "It will be ok" Time has stood still. There is no power, or no will.

No comments: