About My Blog

Ok this blog contains my thoughts on everything. That is why I called it Miscuniverse. If you anything you would like to say then say it!!! I will put lots of pictures and stuff =D

Yeh just fuck em *grins*

Yeh just fuck em *grins*
Yeh that's right

Saturday, January 19, 2008

I wanted to write about this before But I wasnt botherd haha

I wanted to say this. THAT STUPID COREY IDIOT!

HAHA I heard about it and I was like you're fucking jokin me right?

I mean why the hell would you tell people on myspace your havin a party?

IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT

Oh yeh haha I saw that interview he did on ACA
LMFAO


that chick looked soo fucking pissed at him haha

Hes like let me host ya party for u


AHH NO THANKS!!

If I wanted to have people wrecking the whole neighborhood Il jus tell them everyone on every fucking wesite!!!

Oh and he thinks hes soo fucking kool UR NOT i mean CHAMI is WAY fuckin cool then u!

I saw a photo of his face courtesy of his parents in the Sunday telegraph.

Yeh whatever LOL


anyways

U WER AN IDIOT HAHA


STOP BEIN UP YASELF N GO TALK TO UR PARENTS AND PAY FOR THE FINE!!

No comments: