About My Blog

Ok this blog contains my thoughts on everything. That is why I called it Miscuniverse. If you anything you would like to say then say it!!! I will put lots of pictures and stuff =D

Yeh just fuck em *grins*

Yeh just fuck em *grins*
Yeh that's right

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Kinda pissed so yeh

I'm fucking pissed!!
I don't even fully know why I'm so pissed or what I'm so pissed about.
Guys can be real idiots.
It can be funny but then can get real annoying haha.
I'm glad that they can be blind to the fact that you like them. Well sometimes.
Who cares.

I miss people =(
It sucks when they're not here with you. I'll see Amy on Tuesday so I'm happy about that =)
And then see everyone on Wednesday at school HAHA


OMG School!!! I don't wanna go T.T

It's year 11 now. Jeez this year and next year left and I'm done. My god.


These two years are gonna be 2 hellirific years.

Hope I cope.

No comments: