About My Blog

Ok this blog contains my thoughts on everything. That is why I called it Miscuniverse. If you anything you would like to say then say it!!! I will put lots of pictures and stuff =D

Yeh just fuck em *grins*

Yeh just fuck em *grins*
Yeh that's right

Thursday, February 14, 2008

UHH confession?

I liked someone. Liked not like.

I can't believe I did too!

I have no idea why either?

Maybe I thought he liked me or something. But I found out he taken.

Meh who cares now.

Yeh Today as we all know is Valentine's Day.




The day all singles "dislike, regret" or whatever they say.

They don't like it because they don't have anyone.



LOL this year was mellow for me haha.

No Valentine this year so I hugged my friends and people today instead.

Got chocolate too WOO HOO HAHA


Anyway I have work to do right? HAH yes i do

love to all my readers (if there are any haha)

No comments: