About My Blog

Ok this blog contains my thoughts on everything. That is why I called it Miscuniverse. If you anything you would like to say then say it!!! I will put lots of pictures and stuff =D

Yeh just fuck em *grins*

Yeh just fuck em *grins*
Yeh that's right

Thursday, October 18, 2007

It seems

That no one writes anythin wen i aint here huh? LOL ok then. JERKS jokin jokin

My holidays were spent watchin movies and sleepin n bein sick n half doin assignment :D

Yeh i was gonna say sumfin n now i forgot he he

S.O

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww tash dnt b mean LOL Lil bro sez hi to yah. Nywayz howd ya like tha cake i left at jimmys? Hope ya like it hehe
so luky u didnt get in shit ay
oi wats hapenin 2 that guy thats was comin to ur forms he still goin?
too bad i cant come lol

ya kno ya luv me ;P