About My Blog

Ok this blog contains my thoughts on everything. That is why I called it Miscuniverse. If you anything you would like to say then say it!!! I will put lots of pictures and stuff =D

Yeh just fuck em *grins*

Yeh just fuck em *grins*
Yeh that's right

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Relationships

Fuck relationships.


They just hurt . Like hell. At first they're great the best thing ever. Thinking about them makes you smile. Get butterflies. Makes you happy.

Then it dies after a while yeah?

It hurts. So bad. You don't want to cry. Not anymore. God it drives you nuts and you wonder why? Why? Why?


FUCK THEM GOD IT MAKES ME SO FUCKIN ANGRY!!









But you can't help it. You can't help having someone to hold. Just sit there with. It makes you feel kind of complete.


I hate this.



I am dead.


The end.

No comments: