About My Blog

Ok this blog contains my thoughts on everything. That is why I called it Miscuniverse. If you anything you would like to say then say it!!! I will put lots of pictures and stuff =D

Yeh just fuck em *grins*

Yeh just fuck em *grins*
Yeh that's right

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Its Tash

I LIKE MY BRA!!!! IT'S AWESOME!!!!!

(That must have got some people's attention)

LOL seriously. I like the bra I'm wearing now. It's red {LOL WTF TASH ARE YOU OK?} HA HA Hey! it's better than complaining about them and saying they suck like Germaine did! HA HA.


I love going to a girl school. You get to talk about things you can't talk about with guys around. We tried to last time. Some guy always shows up and tries to make up shit which gets us distracted. -Shakes fist-

Yeah school today was weird. I had to do a make up test because i missed out on it last week. My Larry goes to me your one of my star students and I want you to get good marks. So i was like yeah I might as well do the test sir. So yeah did the test in what 40Min's It's all good HA HA.

and My Trials start tomorrow so yeah it's all good. I haven't studied (I can panic later). I get FridayMonday off WOO~~ Because I don't got any exams. Hell yeah !!!

OH Shit it's nearly 11pm. Off to bed for me!!

S.O Ara

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROFFL Tash this is why I love u!! No no I'll always love u i mean come on who wouldnt? Anywhat This bra ur talking bout..... NO IM NOT BEIN A PRV IM KIDDIN U KNO THAT YEHA? Does that mean u got distracted by me?? *grins devilishly*
U didnt study? Hope u did ok on it. I kno u did!! Ur mine so offcourse jkn i kno i dnt own ya *smiles*

*lots of hugs and kisses*
from UR LAWYER Boy

Anonymous said...

WOOOO WOO SHOWS US UR BRA WE WNT TAKE PIX WE PROMISE!!!!!!!!!!