About My Blog

Ok this blog contains my thoughts on everything. That is why I called it Miscuniverse. If you anything you would like to say then say it!!! I will put lots of pictures and stuff =D

Yeh just fuck em *grins*

Yeh just fuck em *grins*
Yeh that's right

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Yeh Its A Public Holiday 2moz!!!!

ooh fuck yeah!!!!!!!!
Long Weekend !!!!!!

Yeah I got the fridge stocked up with Bottles of mixed stuff hehe
And food {off course!}

Yeah APEC thing going on in the city so we get the day off!!
Gave in my assessment and did the class test. Killed the Maths and Conquered the English haha


HAHA being the random person I am. Usually. I was walking with my sister down to the station (On our way home) And I saw this guy (same dude i asked if he wanted some chocolate) So I'm like hey what school do you go to? And he goes why? I look I saw I go Hmm alright bye! LOL walked off.
Embarrassed my sister like hell!!! HAHA its my turn now XD

Today was a pretty ok day. I had a "debate" with my friend.
This is what h append after the "debate"
her: You should be in the debating team
me: Your jokin rite? I'll end up bashin the shit out of my opponent instead. (Or maybe hug them? LMAO)

I've been told I'm scary.

haha me ? No I'm just weird. Yeah a total weirdo. I'm fine with that.

Things that rule:
-Food
-Water
-Net
-Randoms
-Weirdos
-My mates
-Drinks
-Sleep
-My Bed
-My comp
-Paramore
-All the awesome bands I listen to
-Anime
-Manga
-CSM
-Games


Should I go on?

LMAO


Yeah Another post to show up sooon !!!!!
S.O Arashi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ay my gal can b a bit scary but shes still sxc as fuk haha Wat? Shes my wife man idc wat ya think!!

did ya hav fun? I bet ya did

love ya n miss ya
ur hubby

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO