About My Blog

Ok this blog contains my thoughts on everything. That is why I called it Miscuniverse. If you anything you would like to say then say it!!! I will put lots of pictures and stuff =D

Yeh just fuck em *grins*

Yeh just fuck em *grins*
Yeh that's right

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Just a random things I hope no one is paying attention to..

Sometimes I wonder. About things.

Example: The kind of guys I tend to attract with out paying attention. They tend to be what? SEX CRAZED FUCK HEADS. No offense to you guys LOL It's just true.

From my past relationships (OOH sound like a slut here) I've noticed this HA HA eg. Jake, he was awesome yet a bit of a pervert and stuff.


Not all of them are like that I mean i got "married" twice already in real life LOL.

I was asking about relationships the other day with some friends. (You know me start a random topic about something)

My question was: What do you loo for in a relationship with a person. How should they be? (I know why the hell you asking this shit? I don't know! )

This is the answer i got out of my guy friends (Well the ones i asked SO I'll the rest of you later unless you tell me on msn or something)
-Close relationship
-Doesn't have to be about or involve sex (DOESN'T is the magic word )
-Nice
-Cute
-Sexy
-Smart
-Can talk to
-Can have fun with
-Shares same interests
-Can be random
-Doesn't cheat on me

And the girls:
-Caring
-Fun
-Happy
-Smart
-Cute
-Sexy
-Can have fun with
-Isn't afraid to get in touch with their feminine side
-Doesn't think with his dick (Their words exactly OK?)
-Actually pays a bit attention
-Doesn't chat up other girls


Hm these are quite similar to each other yeah?

People have different views on relationships and what they want their partner to be like.

I wanted to get it off me OK? LOL

Anyhow yeah to the next one
*zooms off somewhere*

S.O ARA

3 comments:

Hyera said...

looks lyk sexy, cute, nice nd smart a always favourit *prv smile*

Anonymous said...

I was payin attenshun. HAHA & ur rite
U do LOL
Oh and btw ur lookin hot so y wudnt u ;]
fukn sxc like daimz sed lol
i get 2 say it coz ima chik ;P

chika chika

Anonymous said...

wel th@s ur prob aint it? JKZ JKZ wife i was JKN k? yeah twice but i was ur first *proud of himself* o n guess wat i got a gf [seems u got a bf too] hav fun babez mwa love ur 1st kisses & hugz