About My Blog

Ok this blog contains my thoughts on everything. That is why I called it Miscuniverse. If you anything you would like to say then say it!!! I will put lots of pictures and stuff =D

Yeh just fuck em *grins*

Yeh just fuck em *grins*
Yeh that's right

Friday, September 21, 2007

Something Noticed

I noticed something when I was sitting around going through my Discs that I have in the box. Most people know I'm a big fan of Anime. I'm especially a fan of Ouran High School Host Club. So I was thinking about what I consider attractive at first. Because people know I'm totally in love with guys XP.
So I thought Hmm who are my favourite guys from OHSHC?
It came down to three i n this order:
Takashi Morinozuka- For some reason I like im a lot. Hes just so damn sexy and mysterious. And tall haha I can't help going for a guy taller than me. He's strong and smart and I can't finish. Even though he comes across as mean and scary, he's so kya~ I can't explain =D
Mitsukuni Haninozuka-
Aww he is just soo damn adorable this guy. He's soo kya~ just want to hug him soo much =]
Kyouya Ootori-
I find him intimidating. Someone I can talk to and kind of have a debate with, but still flirt with =S It doesn't even make sense to me but these are my thoughts on it.


I find "the silent guy" hot. I don't know why. Even though the jerk ones piss me off they're kinda fun in a way. I mean hey I have no problem with other guys. None at all. It would be cool to go out with a guy where you don't have to say anything. You can just sit there in his arms and do whatever (read,watch tv or whatever)

Man I feel weird writing this. Yes this is coming from a girl who is always calling guys stupid idiots who only think with what's in their pants.

Man I'm tired I'll continue this later when I'm less overwhelmed.

S.O Tash

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Am i 1 of those guyz? [i iant talkin bout silent the otha one haha] makin ya sound clueless *grins like n idiot*
u getin up to much these olidays?

Anonymous said...

ahh so thats y u wnt out wit Josh huh? cos he was silent hmm thats very interstin.............
TASH LIKES TALL GUYS!!!!! & shes a sucker for blue eyes. And she likes hugs!!! ther now every dude knos haah