About My Blog

Ok this blog contains my thoughts on everything. That is why I called it Miscuniverse. If you anything you would like to say then say it!!! I will put lots of pictures and stuff =D

Yeh just fuck em *grins*

Yeh just fuck em *grins*
Yeh that's right

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Back

Hiya people how are we? I know that I look older than I am. There are many examples {Like the time this guy asked me If I wanted to get a drink. It took me 5 minutes with the help of my cousin to tell the dude I was 15 !!} Let me get on with the post. Ok the other day we went shopping. I was sick but ok. We were at B.H.P in a shop and we were walking down one of the aisles. I was singing cos I was bored LOL and this dude walks past me he looks up and I shut up. LOL what? I don't have a bad voice. But man did I get embarrassed LOL. Om on holidays Don't think you can call it holidays when you get work and have to do work.

No comments: