About My Blog

Ok this blog contains my thoughts on everything. That is why I called it Miscuniverse. If you anything you would like to say then say it!!! I will put lots of pictures and stuff =D

Yeh just fuck em *grins*

Yeh just fuck em *grins*
Yeh that's right

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Embarrasin moments

You gotta love embarrassing moments. When they happen to others but when it happens to you OMFG world sucks lol.
I'm a total klutz like spud LOL. Wait is he worse than me? LOL
Let me take you to the past.
I was catching the train home one day. I was walking up the stairs and I slipped and fell backwards. Shit I think in my head Down i go. But wait . I didn't fall. You know why? Cos someone caught me. I could feel my face going pink. I look up and see this cute guy smiling at me. He said: Lucky catch ay? I was SO damn embarrassed!!!! OK so i said thank you then went. But then I realised one of my earring are missing. So i thought must have fallen down. I turn around and there's the guy !!! 'You dropped this' he said smiling. Man I was blushing again!!!Stop blushing!!!I thought. I said: Thanks again. He said no problem and smiled. Then I caught my train right the carriage I was in was too full so i went to the next carriage. And guess who I see ? That same guy!!! He smiled. I smiled back and started to play on my phone. The train stopped and I jerked forward and ran into him again!!! He laughed and said: I'm one lucky guy. Then we talked for a while you know normal chatter (name etc). My stop came and I got off. He waved bye LOL
Q WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT???????
A I don't know myself LOL

I've probably slipped at the station so many times. Each bloody time a guy catches me LOL
I ain't complaining LOL
But it's still embarrassing.

Like I said I 'm a klutz. But I'm also an idiot LOL
I wanna know other people's embarrassing moments!!! Tell me LOL

No comments: