About My Blog

Ok this blog contains my thoughts on everything. That is why I called it Miscuniverse. If you anything you would like to say then say it!!! I will put lots of pictures and stuff =D

Yeh just fuck em *grins*

Yeh just fuck em *grins*
Yeh that's right

Friday, July 27, 2007

Creepy

WOW I was just playing this song called Intermission its all piano. I heard someone whisper my name. IN MY EAR!!! Which is creepy. It was a guy's voice and most people call me Tasha he said Natasha. Creepy i couldn't breathe it was horrible. This isn't the first time this has happened. The last time it happened was about a year ago. But yeah still. Kowaii!!!!! *cries*
No I'm fine. Yesh now I will go and talk to people because "he" is gone.

Signin off Ara

1 comment:

Ami said...

This is really spooky....When u told me...I feel awkward!! Ha...U know how I can easily get freaked out!!