About My Blog

Ok this blog contains my thoughts on everything. That is why I called it Miscuniverse. If you anything you would like to say then say it!!! I will put lots of pictures and stuff =D

Yeh just fuck em *grins*

Yeh just fuck em *grins*
Yeh that's right

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Yeh

Well back at school now..... I don't like it. There. I said it. Hmm we got our photos taken on Friday. Man!!! That stupid photographer really annoys me !!! LOL We took the photo like 5-8 times. I was trying not to laugh LOL. Its sooo cold here. Very cold, I WANT A HUG!!!!!! LOL I'm gonna go do work

Catch ya all Arashi

1 comment:

Spud23 said...

heyz =] hows life? oh yah u got school...that suks for u lol good luck =o 5-8 times huh? lol i always move when they take photos too...wow its cold there thats too bad cuz im pretty warm up here ^^ ah well dress warmly -hug- lol buh bys