About My Blog

Ok this blog contains my thoughts on everything. That is why I called it Miscuniverse. If you anything you would like to say then say it!!! I will put lots of pictures and stuff =D

Yeh just fuck em *grins*

Yeh just fuck em *grins*
Yeh that's right

Friday, July 27, 2007

I have no title

Yeh I know i haven't written in a while. Shoot me (HAHA that won't work believe me)
Well on Monday I went on a food tech excursion to the Center Point tower. It was fun Terri ate soo much LMAO it was funny. On the same day this guy was trying to get on the train and his leg got caught and the train started moving then the train stopped (the train conductor was right at the end so he couldn't hear) The guy got dragged 15 meters . All the people that were standing and sitting where I was got up SOO fast to see. I told this women what happened and she said what a bloody idiot. Then this guy filled us in with the detail.
Tuesday was alright. I found out that I had the Math competition (which was compulsory for me to do >.<) I reacted by saying OH FUCKING HELL. LOL Shows I love Maths. Wednesday we had the competition first period that was fun. But we got to miss out on two periods. I got pizza and coke from Ms S for the PMP meeting. YAY It was yum LOL Yeah Wednesday was pretty mellow. Thursday went to the YWCA program pretty good. me and Mel got there early so we went walking down the street for a while LOL. Friday was just yeah no comment LOL

Signin off Arashi

No comments: