About My Blog

Ok this blog contains my thoughts on everything. That is why I called it Miscuniverse. If you anything you would like to say then say it!!! I will put lots of pictures and stuff =D

Yeh just fuck em *grins*

Yeh just fuck em *grins*
Yeh that's right

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Could

Could I get any more bored!! Well yeah I could actually =D
But yeah this week we got a lot of things that needed to be signed Got that done.
Today was pretty alright.
HA HA I totally kicked Peter's ass.
Me and Caz had to go see him cos she wasn't in class and hes like "Again? So you're here today?" and he was like going forward like he was bullying her (by the way He's taller than us) So i go dude back off man! And he kept on doing it. Then he goes get Tasha your protector to fill ya in OK?
I'm like Yeah man Off course I'm like with this with all my mates ha ha
Then he was walking past in the corridor so i punched him and he tried to punch me but FAILED!! He ended up hurting his wrist cos Of mine!!
WOO don't I feel proud!!! (HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!)

Yeah and now I'm high and shit. (On Chocolate, Coke and Water XD)

Yeah Randomness rules!!!!!

signin off with a salute Arashi!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAH HAH! Th@s my grl ryt ere!! I miss my wyf *cries* |love ya| {No i dnt kno how i found ur pg ask sky =P}
nywayz my grl kicked Peter's ass woot!! Yeh i still rememba him say hi to alz 4 me ryto?