About My Blog

Ok this blog contains my thoughts on everything. That is why I called it Miscuniverse. If you anything you would like to say then say it!!! I will put lots of pictures and stuff =D

Yeh just fuck em *grins*

Yeh just fuck em *grins*
Yeh that's right

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Hmm I have to catch the train everyday now. So yeah You know what In gonna write Arashi in my hand and if you see me say Hi Ara Chan !! HAHA I was on the train today and this guy started talking to me. Interesting huh? Not really it was only like 4 stops before I got off.

Yeah so anyways I'm happy !!!!!!!! But reason I cant say {meaning people will kill me or worse tell other people} he he

Hey Do guys know If a girl is taken? I was wondering this.








I don't think i haven't anything else to say but



KERI IS RACIST!!!!!!


LMAO.


Yes


I ate a lolly



And Cake



And drank something




What do you think now huh?


Oh what Ami said Asian guys are cute ^.^


catcha Ara-Chan!!!

No comments: