About My Blog

Ok this blog contains my thoughts on everything. That is why I called it Miscuniverse. If you anything you would like to say then say it!!! I will put lots of pictures and stuff =D

Yeh just fuck em *grins*

Yeh just fuck em *grins*
Yeh that's right

Friday, August 10, 2007

You have those questions that bother you, so much that you lose it. You can't concentrate or you start yelling at people cos now you find them very annoying. I don't know where I'm goin got with this.

IT is a proven fact that girls doubt a lot I mean A LOT.

I was told that Guy are better at maths because they have no doubt [not enough doubt]. Example. A boy and a girl are both being taught 1+1=2. The boy will say ok. The girl on the other hand would need proof that this is true. [This makes it seem so crap]

Hey don't get me wrong the doubt can also be good. There are those times when you doubt it's gonna happen or it's too good to be true. No one ever believes a doubting girl but when a man does it's like he must be right.

Isn't it weird that when you hear a persons voice that you haven't met yet or haven't spoken to for a while their voice is different from what you expected.


I'll write more in the next one.......


catchya Ara

No comments: