About My Blog

Ok this blog contains my thoughts on everything. That is why I called it Miscuniverse. If you anything you would like to say then say it!!! I will put lots of pictures and stuff =D

Yeh just fuck em *grins*

Yeh just fuck em *grins*
Yeh that's right

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Read this!!

OK so we're doing creative writing in English now {WOO MY IMAGINATION RULES =P}
So I got this story off my friend (WHO I reckon is hot and IF I were a guy I'd go out with her) [But unlike you guys I'd treat her real good which is why I'd be a better boyfriend than you! XD]
She wrote this and gave to me to read. i thought it's awesome and asked her If I could put it on my blog. I can't give her name to you guys [HA HA sucked!] Her pen name is The Wood pecker ^_^
Here it is:


I was half asleep, half awake. My feet were uncovered and they felt cold. I was too comfortable to cover them. I could smell something. I didn't know what it was but it didn't smell good. It was Sunday and I had plans. I had to pick up my girlfriend and decide where we wanted to go. I wanted to stay in my cosy and comfortable bed. But I knew that I had to get up. I decided to stay in and continue to pretend to sleep to see where she was getting at . She always did unexpected things.
The breathing came closer and closer. I felt her gentle warm breath on my neck, then I felt something wet on my neck. I assumed she was licking my neck. She made me feel SO good.
I wanted to turn around and do something now. But I wanted to surprise her. I thought to myself that I would turn around and jump on her. I know she'll love it. Here I got I thought, I turned around then quickly looked down at who I just jumped on.
I was so surprised to see that my dog gave me those feeling of sexual desire. I decided to get out of bed. "Come on Bobby, I'll put out some breakfast" I said as I made my way to the kitchen.


HA HA I bet you thought It was one of those stories!! PERVERTS!!!
NAH joking I know it got me too LMAO

Anyways tell me what you think Of this and yeah

sign in out Arashi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well i kno that bowt yah!! LOTFF U fell for that? wats happend to ya ay? haah haah jokin i kno ya well & u wer jus preocd wernt yah ay?