About My Blog

Ok this blog contains my thoughts on everything. That is why I called it Miscuniverse. If you anything you would like to say then say it!!! I will put lots of pictures and stuff =D

Yeh just fuck em *grins*

Yeh just fuck em *grins*
Yeh that's right

Saturday, August 25, 2007

A weeks update???

Ok so this week has been um I can't think of a word that will explain it or sum it all up LOL
Monday was a bit of a bludge. We had sport and yeah played dodge ball ha ha I stood there most of the time cos we were playing with the year 8s. Me and Caz just stood there most of the time =p
Tuesday was pretty ok. Except Gossip Lady Larry kept us in again. GOD that guy is annoying as hell! Yeah I was fucking pissed off cos I was running late to pick up Ally. But meh made it on time.
Wednesday was the same. Had maths and food tech. Turner made the ice cream cheesecake. Its sooooooooooooooo YUMMMMMMY!!!!!!! Math's was always like it is always annoying fun boring haha. I got called dominate and was told it's a bad habit. Screw you! You plastic! No one likes you we all know it!
Thursday haha this was fun. I got money that day so I was like WOOT~~ I got my mark for my history and came 1st hell yeah! I had a meeting with the YWCA girls and Melissa SK and yeah sorted out what we were doing. Didn't talk much. wasn't in the mood. Commerce was ok, LMAO we were out of it that day. Mum picked us up and we went shopping for food and stuff.
Friday was pretty ok too. went to the YWCA Leadership thing. The food was ok. except for the fact that Mel found glass in her food. GLASS! Where the fuck did that come from!!

In all this week was:Fucked up, fun, boring, quick and yeah randomly random BULL LMAO

S.O Ara

No comments: