About My Blog

Ok this blog contains my thoughts on everything. That is why I called it Miscuniverse. If you anything you would like to say then say it!!! I will put lots of pictures and stuff =D

Yeh just fuck em *grins*

Yeh just fuck em *grins*
Yeh that's right

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Yeah

Ok lemme tel you what I was wearing before I get started..
Black skirt like 5 cm above my knees, Black knee high boots, black top and my hair was down I had my CRC bag and nice jewelery LOL

This happened yesterday. As most of you know I catch the train like nearly every day. I have to walk up hill to me place right.

Anyways I'm walking and I hear this guy beeping So i looked back and its this guy and he waves at me. I laughed and waved back. Then I kept walking and all these guys were beeping at me and i was like HAHA wow!

Then I'm walking up and this guys like WOOT YOUR HOT!!! And then this other guys like wolf whistling and saying hello there. And then this other guys was like Hot stuff !!!!!

I was like OK HAHA yeah

Yah And Yup

damn sexy!!!!! Yes I love ya you Sexy Ok so I got home did some cleaning and talk to my friend. I call him Mr Hotness now cos hes SOSmex LOL

Go Spud!!!!! HAHA

And Yeah


OK so today Some lady knocked on my door and said are you the owner of the house? I'm like no. Is the owner here? No. OK Um m could you come with me to the backyard cos I'm your neighbor behind you and my yard is covered in water. So I went with her and saw that there was water in our yard too. Yeah we found out it was coming from my neighbor's yard and yeah main pipe is burst. I might foudn out what happened later. Leave it at that HAHA


And now I'm bored and Yeah!!

catcha ya Ara =D

2 comments:

Spud23 said...

WOO~ wats up sexi =D

Ami said...

Hehe...are u serious....how interesting!! >_<