About My Blog

Ok this blog contains my thoughts on everything. That is why I called it Miscuniverse. If you anything you would like to say then say it!!! I will put lots of pictures and stuff =D

Yeh just fuck em *grins*

Yeh just fuck em *grins*
Yeh that's right

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Its another psyco rantifyin rant!!

First of all ..

OMG SOME ONE IS STEALING MY CLOTHES PINS!!!!!!!!!! LOL WTF??
I swear cos every time I go to hang clothes there's less! Stop stealing my pegs!!!

We had roast today YAY!! It was Yum yeah cos i helped make it XD


We went to the park the girls were playing a game of soccer. I nearly fell asleep [i tend to get really lazy & out of it in the sun]


I watched the first couple of eps of NANA lol its funny. OK the Rock chick is AWESOME!!!!



Oh I played Myth Wars. It pretty cool. WOO HOO it's a fighting game!!!



I dare say... Some people are Fucktards!!! LMAO



La is mine LMAO.


Don't make sense?



La will get it ^.^



AN CAFE RULES



& NIGHTMARE


& GAZETTE

& all my favs YEAH!!!






love to all cept for the fucktards!!!


ara-chan ^_^

No comments: