About My Blog

Ok this blog contains my thoughts on everything. That is why I called it Miscuniverse. If you anything you would like to say then say it!!! I will put lots of pictures and stuff =D

Yeh just fuck em *grins*

Yeh just fuck em *grins*
Yeh that's right

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Its about this

Hello all the people here on the internet. I'm just bored.
I was uh suppose to post this a couple of days ago. I guess I forgot or wasn't bothered LOL

Ok it seems that people around have been breaking up with their boyfriends and girlfriends. I know How sad. Some other people must be thinking yeah those fuckers probably deserve it. [Oh go crawl in a hole you jerk !] LMAO

We were talking about that. How do you react when someone breaks up with you? Do you become angry? Start crying Hysterically? Reject the idea? Be real cold? Be understanding?

Ok so far what we got {from my friends all over the place}
-Don't cry until later
-Get angry and swear at them
-Be real cold to them
-Be nice and understanding
-Just get it over with and go out with the persons best mate (has to be the same sex as the ex)

Yeah...
What the hell !!
Ok that last one came from like two people. I know weird that they actually did that.

How are you suppose to react huh?

No comments: